Dr. Korshid, DMD, ICCI( Dr. Kambiz
Korshid graduated with an honor degree in 1993 and has been in
active practice of dentistry since then. He is experienced in
all aspects of dentistry including Gum Surgery, Wisdom Tooth Extraction, Invisalign, Implant Dentistry, Root Canal Treatment,
Crown and Bridges, Veneers, Porcelain Fillings, Kids Dentistry, Laser Dentistry and Cosmetic
Dentistry. He has been practicing in British Columbia since 1999.
is a clinical instructor at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia and an active participant of many continuing
dental education programs. He is also a mentor as part of UBC Faculty of Dentistry and BC Dental Association Dental Mentorship Program.
Dr. Korshid is an active person and in his spare time, he does variety of arts including paintings, sculpturing and Aluminugraphy, a new technique created by him.
of his career highlights are:
- Integrated Care Clinic (ICC) instructor for the 3rd and 4th year
students in the Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia
(UBC) since 2000.
- Advanced studies in Cosmetic Dentistry.
certified and Invisalign Preffered Provider.
- Founder and mentor of Vancouver Invisalign & Cosmetic Study Club (VICC).
- Published articles in dental journals.
- Involved in university research projects.
Korshid is a member of:
- FDI World Dental Federation
of Dental Surgeons of BC